Wednesday, January 10, 2007

North Coast Retreat

Hi all,
I've just gotten back from our third retreat. We went up north to Whitpark Bay Youth hostel just up the road from Giants Causeway. It was a really good 2 days with just the Equip interns, then we moved on to Bushmills Youth Hostel to meet up with YWAM and Sword of the Spirit interns for the next few days. The retreat content itself was really good - I'll post more about that later. We ended up going to Giants Causeway twice in two days, and just in case you haven't had your fill of my Giants Causeway pictures yet, here are some more.
At one point Nathan, Peter, and James were standing at the end of the causeway and a huge wave came up over the edge and completely engulfed them. They all grabbed onto each other so none of them were ripped out to sea (thank goodness) but they were totally drenched.
It was a really good time.
Oh ya, interesting news, I bought a Canon Rebel XT DSLR camera. I'm so excited, but extra broke now. It's 8 mega pixels, comes with two lenses (including a wide angle and a macro), two tripods, and a bunch of other stuff. Ooh, the excitement. I wont get it for a few weeks still but when I do I am going to have so much fun!




1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Leigh!
What happening girly!!
Update your blog please so i can know what you are up to!!
love ya!
jenni

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home