Saturday, December 16, 2006

Panto pants

I thought I should take a wee moment to catch up with everyone. I've been really busy with the church Pantomime, so I have. For those who dont know CFC is putting on Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. It's a full on production that last almost 2.5 hours. We've been working on it since October and I have been doing everything from props, to painting, to costumes. But what my main job has been is Stage Management. It's been going really well and Bronwen is ASMing and she is such a star. It's been a lot of fun, but I've been putting in too many 12 hour days and staying up way too late at night. I'm going to try and get some pictures of the set because it is really amazing. So ya, I have to go run another show now so I'm off. This is our last one then it's just strike and cast party. Woot Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home