Wednesday, October 25, 2006

One month later...part 2

I can only post 5 pictures on one entry so this is a continuation of my last post.

After classes yesterday we went bowling. I was really terrible, but I did get a strike using my left hand.


This is Bronwen. She's pretty much my favorite Irish person. She is one of the most giving, loving, kind person you will ever meet. When I come home I'm going to steal her and bring her with me.

After bowling some of us went to the pub at the Park Avenue Hotel right across from the church. The other day we went to this bar called The Point, which apparently swings a little to the loyalist side of things. We try really hard to stear clear of anything that may show support to one side or the other. Oops.
Ya, so things are still going really well. I'll be speanding the next two nights watching Cambodian dancing then on friday Beth W. is flying over from Scotland to hang out for a few days. Then pretty soon my mom will be here.
One month down, nine more to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

4:13 AM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

Leigh!
So good that you have updated your blog again. I check it regularly....in fact i am in a way adicted to your blog..ha ha ha..i am a nerd what can i say.
Keep on having fun!
your friend and previous pod mate

jenni

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home