Wednesday, October 25, 2006

One monthe later...

Hard to believe that I've been here for over a month now. It seems so right and natural for me to be here, but at the same time so strange to think that I am in Europe living for a year being taught by some amazing men and women of God how to lead and serve and grow for His kingdom and glory. I have been so blessed, not just by the people over here, but also by everyone at home before I left and while I've been away. Thanks for your e-mails, phone calls, letters, and prayers. Kepp them coming!
I've been wanting to show everyone what I've actually been up to lately, but for some reason parents dont really like relative strangers taking pictures of their children then posting them on the internet, so all I can show you is some Crosslinks stuff. So here are some of the pictures that I have taken in conjunction with my photography course. Our homework was to take pictures of our families. This obviously poses a slight problem for me as my family is quite a ways away. So instead I took pictures of my friends.






I know the spider web isn't a friend, but I thought it was cool, even though the lighting isn't that great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home