Saturday, October 07, 2006

There are two things you need to remember about the penguin of death...

Well here it is. The moment I know you've all been waiting for. I'm finally posting pictures of the people I'm haning out with.


This is James(In the hat) and Joey. James is from PEI and Joey is from Sydney Australia. Everytime I'm with him it takes me right back to Hillsong...so good!


Here Joey is kissing Nathan (also from PEI). Joey is rather affectionate with the boys.


The guy holding the guitar is Andy. He isnt an intern, he's actually Abbies host brother. He plays bass in a band called bluetree. Go to youtube and search for them to see the promo video. The guy in the black and grey is Adam (from good old Calgary). Adam is a phenominal guitar/bass player.



This is my house mate Abbie. She's great. We get along really well.



And finally this is me wearing Joeys hat. Some Irish girl said I looked like I was wearing a tea cozie on my head.

I do have more friends than this, but I dont have pictures of them yet. But these are the people I spend the bulk of my time with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adventures in the Kingdom said...

Yes, it does look like a tea cosy!
Mom

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

Leigh,
It looks like you are having a fun time. I am glad to see you have lots of friends to hang out with.
keep on having fun!

jenni

p.s i am married now!!!!
officially my name is now Jennifer Buroker

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home