Saturday, September 30, 2006

Retreat #1






I just got back from a retreat in the Mountains of Mourne in a fishing villiage called Analong. It was tonnes of fun and I got to meet all the interns and students that I'l be spending the next ten months with. We played some really fun games, had amazing times of worship, and I had by first beer in an Irish pub! The place we were staying was right beside the harbour and was absolutly stunning. One night around 3:00am a few of us went down to the shore and the waves were so high that they were crashing over the 10 foot retaining wall. It was really cool. We got ontop of the wall and I thought I would be swept away a few times, but we all managed to survive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Oh my goodness Leigh!! What fun adventures so far!!!
Wish i was there...sounds like you are having a blast!

keep having fun! and keep us posted!
lots of love your way!
jenni

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home